|... in a galaxy far, far away... wait, wrong story.|
Speaking of which: if you're already signed up for the book club this month, we have a FREE COPY OF THIS MONTH'S BOOK (Cinder, like I said) with your name on it waiting for you in the teen room! Just ask at the teen reference desk for your copy.
Also, here are some basic questions about Cinder to be thinking about for the meeting:
- Was the plot predictable (snoozefest), or did it take you by suprise?
- Could you see someone make the same decisions as the Cinder and Prince Kai in real life?
- Were there any decisions made by Cinder, Prince Kai, etc. that you disagreed with?
- Did you like the ending (no spoilers!)? And did it suprise you?
- Did the book have larger meanings to think about?
- Like it? Hate it? Meh? Recommend the book to friends?